Thursday, December 11, 2008

God is on our side!

Yea you read it correctly, God loves the Eagles. Why else would he be giving us spring like temperatures for Monday Night's game? Although waiting until then will kill me, I hate not having an Eagles game to watch on Sunday. I mean it's my main excuse for smoking, drinking, cursing and overeating.What am I supposed to do, go to church? Give me a break. I might have to review my honey-do list or find some other excuse for why I'm not attending. The one about I don't want to be struck by lighting when I enter the church's parking lot is getting old. Look I worship in my own way. I am giving thanks for the weather and will be saying a prayer for B West and company. So I don't feel bad about supporting a more traditional approach. It's me the Eagles and you Lord against the rest of the NFL, and I like it that way. Hey speaking about giving thanks, did you hear about the "Let's Say Thanks" program that Xerox is sponsoring. It allows you to send a holiday card to the troops serving on active duty. I support their effort hope you will to. Go to http://www.cavseaglestailgate.com/postit.htm and send your card today.

And I'll see you in the parking lot.

1 comment:

Chris Meares said...

Thanks for visiting my blog...as you could see I haven't written in a while, that is because I have taken on a new endeavour. If you get a chance check it out...http://www.moleandmeares.com. I would love to have a beer with you at the tailgate but unfortunately I don't have tickets and I will not be at the stadium. I will be there for the Dallas game filming for my show so we might have to stop by.