Monday, December 22, 2008

Crazy is as Crazy Does

What the hell was Andy thinking! Didn't the last three games teach him anything about a balanced attack? Wasn't it windy enough? Wasn't the receiving corps depleted enough? Wasn't Westbrook healthy enough. What the hell was he thinking? Who gos to the 5 & 10 store when your shopping for a playoff berth? It's just crazy. Here's how Webster defines crazy:full of cracks or flaws: Unsound; also crooked, askew- sound familiar. I know I fit this second part of the definition: Mad (I'm mad as hell about the loss) Insane (why do I yell he's open to the TV), Impractical (I keep buying Eagles gear which I won't wear when they lose), Distracted with desire or excitement (I can't wait for the next game, what a homer). And to think I was feeling bad about creating a Holiday sweatshirt to show my feelings "Ho Ho Ho Andy must Go" embellished with holiday graphics.

http://www.cafepress.com/CavsCatering.256259476


Maybe I should include my feelings about Marty Mornhinweg on the back of the shirt. Mmmm something like "Marty Mornhinweg - Crazy is as Crazy does." Or "Prevent Marty in 2009." If I could only rime Mornhiweg. Hey help me out. Send me your best slogan about Marty so I can add it to the back of the shirt.

No comments: