Friday, December 19, 2008

All I want for Christmas is a Win and a Loss

That's right I'm looking for a loss. Not an Eagles loss mind you but a loss for the Falcons or Bucs. I'm thinking that there is more of a chance that Atlanta will loose this week since they are on the road. But hey I'd accept a loss at home by the Bucs. Notice I'm not even thinking about that win I mentioned, because I think it's a lock. The Eagles are going to beat Washington and set up the biggest game of the year at home against the Cowgirls. It's going to be a big show so get your popcorn ready. Don't sit back. Come down to the game even if you don't have a ticket. There will be plenty of tailgate parties that you can join. Of course you know I'll be at Cav's Eagles Tailgate party but that's just me. Big fun will be had in all the parking lots. Start planning your party today! Better yet come to Cav's and let him do the cooking for you. That's all for now. I want to see you in the parking lot.

No comments: