Saturday, September 11, 2010

It's a Crap Shoot

OK well it's finally her the Eagles season begins Sunday at 4:15. There has bee a lot of talk of about the new quarterback and all the great rookies, but nobody and I mean nobody knows what this team will do. All hail the return of the starting 'O' line but come on, three of the five are nursing some kind of injury, and the fives starters have not played together as a unit this pre-season. They are only one injury away from having to go to some third stringer to fill in. I don't care how much promise KK showed if you don't have the time to throw the ball it means nothing. We already saw that this pre-season. And then there is the dog killer. I still don't get why he is on our team. They made a big deal of his two "first downs" during pre-season, I mean give me a break 3 &1 3 &2 any QB worth his salt should be able to do the same. I just don't get it. Vick is just a disruption to the unity of this football team that we don't need. Enough about him what about Big Red? Well he's going to be the same old guy his always been. Slow to change and calling the wrong plays at the wrong time. You know with a suspect 'O' line you'd think he would make it easier for them and run the ball more, but nooooooo. You watch KK will be throwing 60-70 passes on Sunday. Reid is predictable and therefore the weak link in the chain. This season is going be rest more on his inability to think past the first 15 plays that what the players will be dong on the field. I including a link here to a sweatshirt that you'll thank me for later in the year. Go to Holiday shirt and see what I mean. That all I have and I'll see you in the parking lot.

No comments: