Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Phillies Tailgate Party

The gang from AC was in force in the parking lot have a great tailgate party before the Phillie's game last night. Saw many old friends and made some new ones. What a great bunch of people. Everyone one was fired up for Doc's 20th win. It was a great night to tailgate and a great night to be at the game. Right before everyone left singer Teddi wowed the crowd with her rendition of the National Anthem. Boy what a set of lungs on that girl, and she can sing too. I'm not kidding when I say she brought a tear to many people eyes when she sang. I'm going to get a copy of it and post it here later but for now check out the sideshow AC Gang Phillies Trip.

That's all for now and I'll see you in the parking lot.

PS leave a comment I'd love to hear what you think about the slideshow
.

No comments: