Saturday, November 29, 2014

Dec to Remember or one to forget

As the Eagles approach their final four games of the regular season I have to wonder how this year will be remembered. I remember a Monday night game  back in 2005 when the Seattle Seahawks gave us an ass whooping  42-0. I was thinking, "Who are these Seahawks and how are they kicking our ass." Time marches on but history never forgets.  Is this the season that they take that next step under Chip Kelly and assert dominance in the East?  Are the Eagles going to be hero's or turn out to be zeros? Only time will tell. I'll be there again, hoping and cheering that history doesn't repeat itself.
Where will you be and what will you be doing, cheering or jeering? Stop by and say hello I'm in Jetro's upper Lot "N"  next to pole #3. See you in the parking lot.

No comments: